Monday, November 19, 2018

The Vagaries of Blogger.com

Sometimes, when I hit "publish" on a blog post, the post appears an hour or two later.  Sometimes, that same "publish" doesn't get around to happening until a *day* later.  This is what seems to have happened on Friday, when I published my post with the video about recycling .  Concerned it would send out on Shabbos, instead of putting into the "automatically publish" queue, I officially scheduled it to be published an hour from when I wrote it, which would be about 10:30 Friday morning.  I was not happy Saturday night to see that it finally published.....smack in the middle of Shabbos.  So in case any of you were concerned, it's just a Blogger thing.  You (and I) wouldn't understand!  (And if anyone DOES understand, please contact me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment