Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Slowly I ran....

Step by step, inch by inch.  Until I got to, no, not Niagara Falls, but the finish line of the 10K race at the Jerusalem Marathon!



Coolest moments:
--Running with Lori S. as (unofficial) "Team Malden"

--Laboring up Jabotinsky Street (which I decided is the Jerusalem version of the Boston Marathon's "Heartbreak Hill", except that it comes near the end of the race, rather than the middle), and remembering all the times I pushed a double stroller up that thing when we lived off of Jabotinsky when Batsheva and Chana were teeny tiny.....Had I ANY clue what my life would be like 20 years later?! 

--After the race, when I found out that the Marathon uses groovy technology that lets runners put in their bib number and up pops every photo with that number in it.  Pretty awesome use of technology considering there were 40,000 runners.




No comments:

Post a Comment